New Zealand Family Relationship Visa

This visa allows someone who is not a New Zealand citizen to live in Australia with their family member who is a New Zealand citizen and who holds either a Special Category (subclass 444) visa and is living in Australia or is eligible to hold a Special Category visa (subclass 444) and is accompanying you to Australia.

You must be related to the New Zealand citizen as either their partner, their (or their partner's) dependent child, the dependent child of their (or their partner's) dependent child or a dependent relative.

If you need assistance with your NZ Family Relationship Visa application or if you are interested in applying for a NZ Family Relationship Visa, our experienced registered migration agents can provide you with advice and guide you through the visa process